Ethics & Stat Courses
The Klimes Institute offers online continuing education (CE courses) to nurses, pharmacists, and other professionals. Our course categories include ethics, drug abuse, end-of-life-care, preventive care and statistics. Our courses are available any place, any time, 24/7. Our goal is to help prevent disease and foster health.
All these courses have been moved over to https://cecourses.org
How It Works
- Select one of our online courses and study it. There is no separate registration.
- Take the open-book test and pay online via your credit card for the CEcourse.
- If you score 75% or more, print your certificate on your printer 24/7.
30 Hour Courses $63 each
We offer 30-Hour CE courses for $63 each. These in depth continuing education online courses cover a series of related topics, and have open-book tests at the end. (The 3 Hour CE courses are $21.)
Klimes Institute is ACCREDITED by the DC Board of Nursing, 50-18433 to 12/17/2017, and the DC Board of Nursing Assistive Personal, 50-18433, to 12/18/2017 all with reciprocity in AK, IL, KY, LA, NV, and certain other states.
Take Klimes Institute courses and tests to:
- certify that you qualify to take full college professional courses.
- show that you have basic research skills.
- review your skills.
- earn 3-30 CE continuing education hours per course for nurses and other professionals.
- use new skills in your profession.